Chinese Orchestra Entertainment | KL Malaysia

Chinese Orchestra PerformanceChinese Orchestra at a different angle







Looking for Chinese Orchestra Entertainment for your event in KL Malaysia?

   

This Chinese Orchestra is made up of 11 musicians performing on the following instruments:-
  • Chinese Dulcimer (Yang Qin)
  • Chinese Violin (Er hu)
  • Chinese Flute (Dizi)
  • Chinese Lute (Pipa)
  • Chinese Percussion
  • Cello

This performance was recorded during Hing Yiap Group annual dinner on the 22nd of January 2011.

  Call Jason Geh at 016 2800216 to find out more.. 

If this is not the music entertainment you are seeking, then head on over to Jason Geh’s Live Band website to examine and consider other forms of music band performance

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous12:26 PM

    What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
    It was practical. Keeep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 AM

    I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering
    what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
    penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's free to use blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Hi there to all, how is the whole thing,
    I think every one is getting more from this
    web site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:50 PM

    I'll right away seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or
    e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me realize in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete