Wedding singers wanted!!! in Malaysia

If you're an aspiring wedding singer in Malaysia, do contact me. We are incessantly on a look-out for new and young talents who are able to sing and perform for our events and functions in Malaysia. Do send me an audio or video profile of yourself with a full copy of your repertoire and keys. Wedding singers need to be able to tackle various styles of music from oldies, jazz to modern.

Hence, to all the wedding singers out there, if you think you've got what it takes? You'll know how to get me : )

Here's some photos of the wedding of Hong Sen and Liza featuring a jazz female wedding singer accompanied by a live jazz band. This wedding was held in Sheraton hotel Subang, Malaysia on the 25th of May 2008.













Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. hi jason !how do i audition ? how do i send in my video ?? via email or post ? or is it an walk in audition ?? thnx for ur time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 AM

    Hi there, i would love to go for audition, if you guys will give me a chance, i am willing to follow your rules and regulations, and I am willing to be trained as well, my name is gica from Philippines and here is my hp.01115736535

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:34 PM

    is it eligible for under 18 kids...pls email me at navenr7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete