19th March 2008 - Stylo KL Fashion Festival

JaysJam! live band performing at Porte Cochere, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.(opposite EON Bank)

"Our live group was invited to perform at this event literally the very last minute. Never did i get an invitation to perform for an event at such short notice. It was kind of exciting and fortunately all my band members were available and agreed to do it. I really enjoyed myself. It was a night filled with Retro music from funk, latin, to disco and rock & roll from the band.

It was also my first time stepping into Pavilion KL since it's opening. I was utterly amaze to reach my destination with such ease. Just park my car, entered the lift and there I was, at Porte Cochere. A night filled with big shots, VIP's and beautiful people who really know how to party!

One thing worth mentioning was the great sound we had on stage and an unexpected appearance at the party by Simon Yam, the Hong Kong actor. He arrived just in time to celebrated his 54th birthday. Yam was greeted by Stylo president and CEO Datuk Nancy Yeoh and Pavilion KL director Joyce Yap."

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is the official venue sponsor of Stylo KL Fashion Festival from 14th till 22nd of March 2008 and the live band JaysJam! lead by International Electone Festival winner Jason Geh will be performing for the closing of this grand event. See you there!
























Post a Comment

0 Comments