Jazz Quartet | Awards Ceremony | KL Malaysia

Jason Geh and friends at MSWG’s event Jason Geh Jazz Quartet performing at MSWG dinner








Jazz Quartet from Jason Geh performed at an Awards Ceremony on the 16th of December 2013 at Sime Darby Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur.



The host chose about 10 songs from Jason’s song list as their performance repertoire. It was a good mix consisting of Malay and English songs of varied tempo and styles.

The band sounded more “live” with the inclusion of a drummer. Jason’s typical jazz trio of singer, sax and keyboard, uses a drum machine to simulate the absence of drums.

Well the pseudo drummer takes a break for this event as we have a drummer in the house!


Message from Jason Geh

Thanks to all the individuals that have allowed me and my team to perform at your events.

It is always a great privilege and I am truly grateful to have you guys contacting me and engaging my team of musicians.

You are the reason this website exist.

Know that you are charitable, generous and kind.

With your continuous trust and support, I will continue to perform and arrange music groups thus creating a little footprint of your event with our performances on the world wide web.

I am personally involved in all my jobs and give my heart and soul once agreed.

Those that have work with me before might realize this. Or they might not but that’s where I’m coming from.

Hence, in order to prolong being in this line through my lifetime, I am rather selective of the gigs that I partake.

Do contact me if you are the event owner as I’d prefer to deal directly with you.

Thank you very much!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

0 Comments