Want to know how to decide when "hiring a music band"?

How do you decide when "hiring a music band" for your event? If you do know a few music band agents that offer live band services, ask if you hire them, are they themselves going to be there? Or they are sending someone else to your function. If a band agent handles 5 to 6 functions a night, tell me how much value can they offer you as clients?

When I accept a function, I'll be there to perform or coordinate myself as I owe it to my clients to give my best service and performance. I don't take more than two functions a night. If a band agent tells you that they can handle 5 functions a night for cheap, do reconsider. Some balls will tend to drop if they're juggling too many at a time.

The fees will differ from agents to agents but don't be lured into a fee that is too cheap. Think about the quality of the music and the credibility of the person that you're dealing with, rather than paying peanuts for a music band from a questionable source.

Click on the link for more information about my live band services.


























The music band entertainment above was for Mr Ng Keng Hooi (MD of Prudential) farewell dinner party held at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on the 20th October 2008.

Copyright 2008 JasonGeh

Post a Comment

0 Comments