Jason Geh - Your band guy from Malaysia

I have been active in the music scene in Malaysia performing and managing bands for years. Go to JayLatestPerformance.blogspot.com to see each and everyone of my performances in detail ranging from corporate events, weddings, anniversaries to birthdays, product launches, etc
















I work with a team of reliable, versatile, experience and talented musicians that enjoys playing music and love entertaining people at the same time. You will see photos of them scattered all over my website. They are a great bunch of dedicated individuals that have given me their support true and true.


















To book a live band, call me at 016 2800216 or email me at JasonGeh@yahoo.com, or goto www.myspace.com/JasonGeh


copyright 2008 by JasonGeh

Post a Comment

0 Comments