26th Jan 08 - Wedding of Stephanie and Gary / Ben and Eng Ling

JaysJam! lead by Jason Geh performing at the Wedding of Stephanie and Gary at Marriott Putrajaya. All I can say that it's a night filled with beautiful people who appreciate and are not afraid to show their appreciation to good music. One of the best crowds I've ever encountered. Musicians like me look forward to days like this.

One guy came up to me after our performance and revealed how much they enjoyed the band's music and performance. I later found out that he was Kee Thuan Chye, Associate Editor of the "Star Publication". I'm sure you guys heard of that name.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank Danny Foo, Gary and Stephanie for having us and also to thank my talented musicians for giving their best and being thoroughly professional and obliging.

Hi Julie. Nice meeting you. We'll catch up really soon!

















Bottom left: Yam Seh
Right: Strollers from JaysJam! entertaining the guest at the foyer








Wedding couple Gary and Stephanie posing with Jason Geh
















Wedding of Benjamin and Eng Ling
Another live jazz band from JaysJam! featuring Sonia on vocals was performing at Ben and Eng Ling's wedding at Shangrila Kl. Tun Mahathir was one of the VIP guest.

Post a Comment

0 Comments